Red started 3 Shades of Blue towards the end of the 2006-07 season, as the fans were hoping to get lucky in the lottery and select Greg Oden or Kevin Durant. (We all know how that played out.) He wanted Grizzlies' fans to have a source of information and commentary equal to what other teams' fans had with the various blogs out there. So began a wild ride that continues even now. From a fan in the cheap seats to an ESPN-sponsored journalist to the proud editor of the best Memphis Grizzlies blog out there.
- Episode 29 – 3SOB Radio 5/3/14 (Hour Two)
- Episode 29 – 3SOB Radio 5/3/14 (Hour One)
- Do You Believe In Miracles??!! (Umm….well…..) Game 7 Preview
- Game 7 – Catharsis and Chaos
- Revisiting The OKC/MEM Matchup Numbers
- Memphis at Oklahoma City – Game Five Preview
- Contemplating The Irresistible Force Paradox
- Episode 28 – 3SOB Radio 4/26/14 (Overtime)
- Episode 28 – 3SOB Radio 4/26/14 (Hour Two)
- Episode 28 – 3SOB Radio 4/26/14 (Hour One)
Want More Grizz News?