Red started 3 Shades of Blue towards the end of the 2006-07 season, as the fans were hoping to get lucky in the lottery and select Greg Oden or Kevin Durant. (We all know how that played out.) He wanted Grizzlies' fans to have a source of information and commentary equal to what other teams' fans had with the various blogs out there. So began a wild ride that continues even now. From a fan in the cheap seats to an ESPN-sponsored journalist.
- Durant Gritting Teeth At Allen’s Grind
- Chip Shots – Making the Call: Illegal Screens
- Oh, It’s On, Now! – Game 3 Preview
- Formula 1 Vs. NASCAR
- Entertaining the Masses: Playoff style
- Game 5 Watch Party
- Following up on Game 2 Concerns
- Experiencing an instant classic
- Grizzlies 111, Thunder 105, OT. The Grindfather.
- Looking ahead to Game 2
Want More Grizz News?