No Gravatar

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marc Gasols return will ...........for the grizzlies season.
blakelytal-
Rookie
Post Marc Gasols return will ...........for the grizzlies season.
on: January 24, 2014, 17:49

AS A GRIZZ FAN IT WAS HEART BREAKING NEWS THAT OUR BIG HORSE WAS OUT FOR 6-8 weeks but Comforting to know he'D SOON BE BACK IF ALL WENT WELL. AS I WATCHED OUR SEASON START TO CRUMBLE IT WAS ELATED TO SEE 2 GREAT ADDITIONS, ALONG WITH GUYS ALREADY ON OUR BENCH START TO SHOW THEIR TALENTS. THEY DID A GREAT JOB HOLDING DOWN THE FORT UNTIL MARC COULD RETURN AS WELL AS GROW THEIR GAME THAT WILL FOR SURE HELP US IN THE LONG RUN. WE SAW J.badger Become a great assEt instead of just a trade figure To dump cOntracts..WE SAW JAMES JOHNSON COME OUT OF NOWHERE TO HELP GET US BACK ON TRACK JUST OUR BIG HORSE WAS TO RETURN. A LOT OF GOOD CAME OUT OF THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION AND I THINK WE'RE BETTER BECAUSE OF IT. NOW THAT MARC'S BACK OUR DEFENSE IS foUrth in January but More importantly we are seeing that grit and grind we griZz fans love so much. So GRIZZ nation lets enjoy This ride we're about to begin because I think we will at least be the 7-8 SEED AND POSSIBLY THE 5-6 SEED. LOOK, WE HAVE OUR SAME GUYS FROM LAST YEAR BUT WE NOW HAVE 1 of THE BEST PLAYING BENCHES IN THE LEAGUE(as of now) And we have a real shot to be An even better tEaM than last year. Why you ask? OK, LAST YEAR OUR BIGS WERE DOUBLE TEAMED LATE IN THE PLAYOFF RUN BECAUSE THE SPURS (brilliant Coach) knew if they stopped our bigs they stopped oUr team.. Now with good shooters In our recent additions Courtney lee, mike miller,& James Johnson(can do it all) maybe these teams can no longer sink into the paInt because they Could get burned now by our wings. Of course we still need a guard to Give mike more minutes of rest but hopefully We can picK It up by deadline but if noT nick has been better As Of late. SO GRIZZ FANS, LETS SIT BACK PROP UP OUR FEET AND ENJOY TRUE GRIZZ BASKETBALL...

herschel1
Rookie
Post Re: Marc Gasols return will ...........for the grizzlies season.
on: January 26, 2014, 22:08

It is hard not to be excited at this point, but this season has been so unpredictable i'm not totally confident. even at half-speed marc's return has brought out the best in his teammates. the real test will be when we play the good teams, starting with portland in portland on tuesday. at our best, are we good enough to shut the top teams down? does our personnel match up for both the starters and the bench? can joereger make the right decisions on the fly? it's great to see the return of grit and grind, along with more offensive weapons. now let's see how we play when times are good.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.086 seconds.