No Gravatar

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CAN THE GRIZZLIES MAKE PLAYOFFS & IF SO WHAT SEED?
blakelytal-
Rookie
Post CAN THE GRIZZLIES MAKE PLAYOFFS & IF SO WHAT SEED?
on: February 7, 2014, 17:11

THIS IS A QUESTION MANY GRIZZLIES FANS HAVE ASKED ME ON TWITTER. SO, DO I THINK WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS? YES, I DO BELIEVE THE GRIZZLIES WILL GET IN. HOWEVER, I ALSO BELIEVE ITS GOING TO END UP LIKE THIS...THE GRIZZLIES WILL EITHER MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AS THE 5-6 SEED OR THEY WON'T MAKE IT PERIOD. WHY YOU ASK? WELL, IF WE CAN GET MIKE CONLEY BACK TO 100% (OR CLOSE TO IT) BY THE 1ST GAME OR 2 AFTER ALLSTAR BREAK AND KEEP ALL OUR OTHER KEY GUYS HEALTHY THROUGH THE 2ND HALF OF THIS SEASON I REALLY HAVE NO DOUBT THIS GRIZZLIES TEAM WILL GET IN. THEY ARE JUST TO MUCH TALENT ON THIS TEAM NOT TO. IT HAS TAKEN COACH JOEGER TIME TO GET ALL HIS DUCKS IN A ROW BUT I THINK HE IS ABOUT THERE AND IS GOING TO TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD COACH GOING FORWARD. WHY DID I THINK ITS THE 5TH-6TH SEED OR BUST? OK, IN ORDER FOR THIS TEAM TO CATCH THESE TEAMS AHEAD, THEY MUST ALL BE HEALTHY AND IF WE CAN STAY HEALTHY WE WILL BE A VERY GOOD TEAM. THIS TEAM HAS SHOWN HOW GOOD THEY CAN BE WHEN EVERYONES READY TO GO, WHICH HAS BEEN A RARE SIGHT THIS SEASON. EVEN AT THE 8TH SEED I FEEL THAT AT 100% WE CAN BEAT THE THUNDER(ACTUALLY RATHER THANS THE SPURS IN 1ST ROUND). THE POINT I'M BASICALLY MAKING IS IF WE'RE ALL HEALTHY WE WILL WIN A LOT OF GAMES ON THIS MUCH EASIER SIDE OF THE SCHEDULE. BY WINNING A LOT OF GAMES WE'LL CATCH THE TEAMS AHEAD. AFTER DOING THE EYE TEST ON THE SCHEDULE OF THOSE FEW AHEAD OF US, WE HAVE THE EASIER ROAD AHEAD. WITH THE GREAT PICK-UPS OF JAMES JOHNSON AND COURTNEY LEE, I TRULY FEEL WE CAN BE A GREAT TEAM. THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR US AND WILL GIVE US SHOOTING THAT WE DIDNT HAVE LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS. THE SPURS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT BY DOUBLING AND TRIPLE TEAMING OUR BIGS BECAUSE WE HAD NO THREATS AT THE WINGS TO MAKE THEM COME OUT AND GUARD US. WITH THESE GUYS, ALONG WITH MIKE MILLER, ARE BIGS WILL HAVE A MUCH EASIER TIME ON THE BLOCK DOING WHAT MAKES US WHO WE REALLY ARE WHICH IS A INSIDE OUT TEAM. OF COURSE, I'M NO EXPERT SO I JUST CALL IT AS I SEE IT.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.035 seconds.