No Gravatar

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Summary - The View From 209
Name: Joe Allen
Position: Rookie
AIM:
Yahoo:
Jabber/google Talk:
Biographical Info:

I was born and raised in Memphis, TN. At age 10, my father took me to the Grizzlies' franchise opener at the old Memphis Pyramid, and I have been an unwavering fan since that day, through good times and bad. In my senior year of high school, I attended several games with a group organized by a fellow classmate that formed a makeshift, Grizzlies student section during the '08-'09 season. This group, self-titled "dem 209 boyz", grew to around 40 students who bought up the $5 tickets in section 209 every chance we got and provided colorful enthusiasm to a struggling team. Now 21 years of age and studying business at the University of Arkansas, I am as much a fan as every despite having to watch the games on NBA league pass. I annoy my friends every day with Grizzlies updates, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Over the years, I've seen games from every "great" vantage point from courtside seats to courtside suites, but nothing compares to the view from Section 209. There, in the cheap seats, you can find fans that aren't trying to flaunt their status, socialize with clients, or avoid the embarrassment of getting "too into the game". The heart of Grizz Nation, and the city of Memphis for that matter, literally can't afford to be lethargic and relax in the lower bowl, but they will always have the best view in the house. The View From Section 209

Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.