Over the next few weeks, we will be running some contests that will allow our readers to win some free stuff, such as tickets to games, 3SOB gear, and possibly a free lunch with one of the bloggers.
Our first prize will be a 3SOB flex-fitted hat in your choice of Navy or White.
The rules of the contest are as follows:
1. One entry per person.
2. Entries must be received to the designated email address no later than 5:00 PM, Friday, December 21, 2012.
3. You must put the correct subject line in the email.
4. You must include your first and last name with your entry so that we can announce the winner on 3SOB.com.
5. The winner of the prize agrees to send us a picture of him/herself wearing the 3SOB hat for us to post on 3SOB.com.
6. In the event of a tiebreaker, the judges will play rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock to determine a winner.
Ok, with all of that out of the way, here is the first contest’s question:
How many points will O.J. Mayo score in his return to the FedExForum on Friday night?
Closest answer wins, and if you guess spot-on, you might even get a bonus prize.
Send your entries to grizzblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with a subject line of 3SOB Contest, and your answer and first/last names included.
Good luck to everyone and Go Grizzlies!