According to Marc Stein of ESPN, a 34(!!!)-year old billionaire named Robert Pera has emerged as a buyer for the Grizzlies franchise. This news is just now happening-expect more from ESPN and 3SOB as events unfold. He lives in San Jose…huh. That’s interesting.
- Oh, It’s On, Now! – Game 3 Preview
- Formula 1 Vs. NASCAR
- Entertaining the Masses: Playoff style
- Game 5 Watch Party
- Following up on Game 2 Concerns
- Experiencing an instant classic
- Grizzlies 111, Thunder 105, OT. The Grindfather.
- Looking ahead to Game 2
- Game Two Preview: There’s Nothing Left To Fear Anymore
- Episode 27 – 3SOB Radio 4/19/14 (Hour Two)
Want More Grizz News?